Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello,Can you tell me what is the easyest way to get vietnam visa for an EU citizen?I


Is my Visa in the old passport still valid ? - Yahoo! Answers
Hi I m resident of Canada on a valid study permit. I changed my passport recently . However, my Canadian multiple entry visa on the old passport is still valid for ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...

Visa on US Passport - Lonely Planet travel forum
Hi, I am a US citizen living in Morocco and would like to visit Algeria. Does anyone know if it is possible to get an Algerian visa in Morocco (Casablanca or ...
www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID...

Are passports required when purchasing Visa - Bali Forum - TripAdvisor
Hello Will be in Bali Febuary and can't remember if I need to show my passport when getting the Visa's. Only asking as we are a group of 4 adults and 2 kids, ...
www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k6077663-...

visa for vietnam on arrival for eu passport? - Lonely Planet ...
Hello,Can you tell me what is the easyest way to get vietnam visa for an EU citizen?I have only 12 days left till my trip.Thanks a lot!
www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID...

Uk passport/visa waiver - Costa Rica Message Board - TripAdvisor
If I fly into Costa Rica from uk via USA do I need a visa waiver if I'm only a transit passenger and don't leave airport? Also what type of passport,mine is a swipe ...
www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g291982-i813-k6075951-Uk...

Add Visa Pages to Your US Passport | Swift Passport Services
Swift Passport is a non-government, third party service that acts as a professional emissary between the US State Department and the passport applicant to ...
www.swiftpassportservices.com/.../add-visa-pages-to-your-us-...