Friday, April 26, 2013

FW: yogurt panna cotta with walnuts and honey


 

 

Feed: simpleandsweetlittlethings.blogspot.com
Posted on: Friday, April 26, 2013 22:08
Author: deb
Subject: yogurt panna cotta with walnuts and honey

 

Guys, I just discovered the ultimate weekend brunch treat/decadent dessert that still contains a whiff of moderation/preschooler snack. The ingredient list is so short, and the cooking process is so simple that you’ll have the recipe memorized by the time you make it the second time. And you will make it a second time, maybe even within a week. It looks pretty, tastes luxurious and… well, most of you probably discovered panna cotta a decade ago.


I’m sorry, I’m just slow. For example, this week I started reading this new book that everyone was talking about in September … 2007. And that’s just the beginning. Gallery wall? Skinny jeans? Arrested Development? Quinoa? People, I am on it. True to sluggish form, it’s been a full four years since my friend Nicole gushed to me about the wonders of yogurt panna cotta. I put it on my cooking to-do list, blinked, and that about brings us up to last week when I saw it on my list and thought, “right, wasn’t I going to make that a few days ago?”

... Read the rest of yogurt panna cotta with walnuts and honey on smittenkitchen.com


© smitten kitchen 2006-2012. | permalink to yogurt panna cotta with walnuts and honey | 12 comments to date | see more: Breakfast, Photo, Pudding


View article...